We may transfer your personal information for the above purposes:
- To organisations of the ASSA ABLOY Group, including but not limited to ASSA ABLOY, IKON, effeff, KESO, ASSA and Yale, who sell our solutions in your country if you require expert advice or request information from us.
- To third parties who provide services related to this website or its functions, but only to the extent necessary to provide those services.
- IT (Information Technology) providers who host, develop and provide the website
- Providers of digital analytics who provide us with tools to improve your experience on our website
- Fulfilment service providers who send documents and marketing material.
- If required by law; and/or
- To a buyer or potential future buyer of our company.
Some recipients are located in countries outside the EU/European Economic Area (EEA). Since, in some cases, these countries have a lower level of protection than within the EU/EEA, we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data when transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA guarantee. These standard contract clauses can be found at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_de.htm.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to third parties or other countries in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and as described above.