kEntry App - Mobile management of master key systems
Get more comfort, flexibility and security for your master key system
The kEntry app is a mobile client for your KESO online master key system. The app enables you to manage your master key system while on the move and to respond to the requirements of your organization at any time.
Your advantages at a glance
Block lost or stolen keys/cards in a matter of seconds
Allocate authorizations for online doors to users in 3 clicks
Check and monitor the status of online doors
Open online doors remotely, e.g. for couriers
…all of this via WiFi or UMTS connection at any time!
- Security from sniffing via AES encryption of the communication lines
- Security through encryption of sensitive data on the device
- Security from unauthorized access via PIN code
- Security if devices are lost thanks to deactivation via the k-entry management software
Requirements - IT infrastructure
Static public IP address
- Network address translation (NAT) or port forwarding of the static public IP address to the internal IP address of the KEKnet server.
Requirements - k-entry management software
Requirements - k-entry software versions
KEKNetManager version 18.104.22.168
KEKNetServices.exe version 22.214.171.124
KService version 126.96.36.199
From KService 188.8.131.52, HSM is also supported.
KServiceControl version 184.108.40.206
- K5Starter.exe version 220.127.116.11
Requirements for the mobile device
iOS 7.0 or newer (Android & Windows is not supported)
iPhone 5 and above, iPad 2, iPad Air 2 (Android & Windows is not supported)
kEntry Mobile App installed (available in the App Store)
- The kEntry App can be downloaded from the App Store (click here for App Store)
- The kEntry App management licence for your KESO master key system can be downloaded via the Help menu in the k-entry management software.